Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Makes 2 servings
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
1 teaspoon fresh lime zest, finely grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
2 turkey legs
1. In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary, lime zest, oil, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
2. Add the turkey legs and coat with marinade generously.
3. Refrigerate to marinate for about 6-8 hours.
4. Rotate the “Control Knob” of PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo to select “Air Fry”
5. Press “Timer Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the time for 30 minutes.
6. Now press “Temp Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the temperature to 350ºF (177ºC).
7. Close the PowerXL with “Air Frying Lid” and press “Start Button” to preheat.
8. When the unit shows “Add Food”, open the lid and arrange the turkey legs into the greased inner pot.
9. Close the lid and press “Start Button” to start cooking.
10. When the cooking time is completed, press “Cancel Button” to stop cooking.
11. Open the lid and serve hot.