Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Serves 4
¹⁄₃ cup grated carrot
¹⁄₃ cup minced onion
¹⁄₃ cup 2% milk
1 teaspoon olive oil
6 egg whites
½ cup chopped red bell pepper
1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In a baking dish, combine the red bell pepper, carrot, onion, and olive oil with a stir.
2. Position the baking dish in Rack Position 1 and select Convection. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
(180 degrees Celsius) for 12 minutes.
3. After three minutes, take the pan out of the oven. Mix the vegetables thoroughly. Continue cooking by
returning the dish to the oven.
4. In the meantime, whisk the egg, egg whites, and milk together in a medium bowl until smooth.
5. After three minutes, take the pan out of the oven. Pour the egg mixture on top, then sprinkle with
Parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for an additional six minutes with the pan in the oven.
6. When cooking is complete, the eggs will be set and the edges of the top will be golden.
7. Allow the frittata to cool for five minutes prior to serving.