Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Serves 2 or 3
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup fresh corn kernels
¼ cup milk
1 scallion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
¼ cup olive oil
8 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
1. Place tomato halves in a colander and lightly salt them. Reserve for 10 minutes to ensure complete
drainage. Combine the tomatoes, eggs, corn, milk, and dill in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper, then mix
2. Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
3. Place the pan on Rack Position 1, choose Convection Bake, set the temperature to 300 degrees
Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 15 minutes.
4. When done, remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Place the baking dish in Rack Position 1, choose Convection Bake, set the temperature to 315 degrees
Fahrenheit (157 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for five minutes. Return the pan to the oven.
6. In the meantime, prepare the avocado dressing by mashing the avocado with the lime juice in a
medium bowl until smooth. The olive oil, onion, and basil should be completely mixed.
7. The frittata will be puffed and set upon completion of cooking. Before serving with the avocado
dressing, let the frittata to cool for five minutes.