Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
2 (4-ounce/ 113-g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1½ cups sweet-and-sour sauce
1 cup cornstarch
Chicken seasoning or rub, to taste
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
2. Combine the cornstarch, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir to fully combine. In
separate bowls, whisk the eggs.
3. First, dredge the chicken in the cornstarch mixture, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the cornstarch
4. Coat the chicken pieces thoroughly and place them in the basket. Make use of a cooking spray.
5. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, adjust the temperature to 360 degrees
Fahrenheit (182 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 15 minutes.
6. Flip the chicken halfway through the cooking process.
7. The chicken should be golden brown and crisp at completion of cooking.
8. Transfer the chicken to a large serving tray and baste with the sweet-and-sour sauce before serving.