Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour | Makes 4 servings
2 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 peeled and sliced large banana
2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1½ cups water
1 cup rinsed quinoa
Pinch of salt
1. Water should be added to the inner pot of the PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo.
2. Turn the “Control Knob” to activate the “Sous Vide” mode.
3. To set the time to 1 hour, press “Timer Button” and turn “Control Knob”
4. Now push the “Temp Button” and turn the “Control Knob” to adjust the temperature to 180 degrees
Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
5. To preheat, close the PowerXL with the “Glass Lid” and push the “Start” button.
6. Meanwhile, combine the water, quinoa, and salt in a cooking pouch.
7. After removing surplus air from the bag, seal it tightly.
8. When the display indicates “Add Food,” remove the cover and drop the bag inside the inner pot.
9. Close the lid and press the “Start” button to initiate the cooking process.
10. When the cooking time has expired, press the “Cancel” button to end the cooking process.
11. Remove the bag from the inner pot by removing the lid from the inner pot.
12. Open the packet with care and divide the quinoa between four serving bowls.
13. Pour milk and maple syrup into a glass.
14. Serve with banana and almonds on top.