Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 2½ hours | Makes 16 servings
¾ cup applesauce
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup unsalted butter
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup pitted and finely chopped dates
½ cup golden raisins
½ cup sunflower kernels
5 cups rolled oats
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
1. Stir together sunflower kernels, oats, flax seeds, applesauce, oil, butter, and cinnamon in the inner pot
of the PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo.
2. Turn the “Control Knob” to the “Slow Cook” position.
3. Press the “Timer Button” and use the “Control Knob” to set the timer for two and a half hours, stirring
every thirty minutes.
4. To begin cooking, close the PowerXL with the “Glass Lid” and push the “Start” button.
5. When the cooking time has expired, press the “Cancel” button to end the cooking process.
6. Open the container’s lid and spread the granola on two bigger baking sheets.
7. Add dates and raisins, then allow the mixture to cool fully.
8. Serve the granola in bits with milk and your preferred topping.