Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 6 minutes | Serves 4
1 pound (454 g) ground chicken
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup diced onions
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons tamari
1½ teaspoons hot sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons chicken broth
2 teaspoons sugar
2 small heads butter lettuce, leaves separated
¼ cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
Lime slices (optional)
1. Spray the baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine ground chicken, garlic, and onions in a baking dish, then season with salt. Use a fork to completely mix and break up the ground chicken.
3. Place the baking dish in Rack Position 1, choose Convection Bake, set the temperature to 350 degrees
Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for five minutes.
4. Stir them halfway during the cooking time.
5. Upon completion of the cooking process, the chicken should be gently browned.
6. Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Stir to fully combine.
7. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the pan and bake for one more minute, or until well heated.
8. On a large serving tray, arrange the lettuce leaves, then divide the chicken mixture among them. Serve