Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Serves 4
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons gochujang
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon agave nectar
2 packets Splenda
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
2 pounds (907 g) chicken wings
¼ cup chopped green onions
1. Place the cooling rack on the baking sheet after lining it with aluminum foil.
2. On a clean work area, rub the chicken wings with salt and ground black pepper, then put them on the rack.
3. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, select Air Fry, set the temperature to 400 degrees
Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 20 minutes.
4. Halfway through the cooking procedure, rotate the wings.
5. At the end of the cooking process, the wings should be nicely browned.
6. Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Stir to fully combine. Reserve half of
the sauce until serving in a separate bowl.
7. Remove the wings from the oven and completely coat them with the remaining sauce.
8. Place the wings back in the oven. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, and
set the timer for five minutes.
9. When wings are done cooking, their internal temperature should reach at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74
10. Transfer the wings to a large platter from the oven. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions over the dish. Serve with reserved sauce.