Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1½ teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (2-pound / 907-g) turkey breast
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
1. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
2. Combine the herbs, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir to fully combine. Set aside.
3. Combine Dijon mustard and butter separately. Stir to fully combine.
4. On a clean surface, massage the turkey with the herb mixture, followed by the Dijon mixture.
5. Arrange the turkey in the basket.
6. Place the air fryer basket on the baking pan and slide it to position 2 on the rack. Set the temperature to
390 degrees Fahrenheit (199 degrees Celsius) and the timer to 30 minutes.
7. Flip the turkey breast halfway through the cooking process.
8. At the conclusion of cooking, a thermometer put into the thickest region of the turkey breast should
register at least 165°F (74°C).
9. Slice the cooked turkey breast and arrange on a big serving plate.