Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Serves 4
1 large green bell pepper, cut into ½-inch dices
1 medium onion, cut into ½-inch dices
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
¾ teaspoon sweet paprika
1 pound (454 g) red potatoes, cut into ½-inch dices
1 large red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch dices
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Combine the potatoes, bell peppers, onion, oil, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper in a large
mixing basin and toss to coat.
2. Transfer the potato mixture to the basket of an air fryer.
3. Place the air fryer basket on the baking pan and slide it to position 2 on the rack. Air Fry, 350 degrees
Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius), and 35 minutes.
4. Stir the potato mixture three times while cooking.
5. When potatoes are done, they should be well browned.
6. Take the food out of the oven and serve it hot