Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Serves 4
3 slices low-sodium whole-wheat bread, each cut into 4 strips
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon 2 percent milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 egg white
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Spread the melted butter over the bread slices and put them on a platter.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar, egg, and egg white.
3. Coat the bread strips in the egg mixture, then set them on a wire rack to drain. Place half of the bread
strips that have been coated in the basket of an air fryer.
4. Place the basket of the air fryer in Rack Position 2, choose Air Fry, adjust the temperature to 380
degrees Fahrenheit (193 degrees Celsius), and set the timer for 6 minutes.
5. Remove the strips from the oven after three minutes and flip them over. To resume cooking, return to
6. When the cooking process is complete, the strips should be golden brown. Repetition is required for
the remaining strips.
7. In a small bowl, mash the strawberries with a fork and stir in the lemon juice. Strawberry sauce should
be served with the French toast sticks