Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Servings:
For the green beans
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
¼ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
½ pound whole green beans For
the lemon-yogurt sauce
½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. To make the green beans
2. Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
3. In a medium shallow bowl, combine together the egg and water until frothy. In a separate medium shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt, then mix in the bread crumbs.
4. Spread the bottom of the air fryer with cooking spray. Dip each green bean into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating the outside with the crumbs. Situate the green beans in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
5. Fry in the air fryer for 5 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown.
6. To make the lemon-yogurt sauce
7. Incorporate the yogurt, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne. Serve the green bean fries alongside the lemon-yogurt sauce as a snack or appetizer.
Nutrition 88 Calories 2g Fat 10g Carbohydrates 7g Protein