Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 35 minutes | Makes 8 servings
1 cup milk
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
2 cups cooked and shredded beef
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped fresh chives
1½ cups cooked and chopped mushrooms
1. In a bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper and beat well.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Rotate the “Control Knob” of PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo to select “Bake” mode.
4. Press “Timer Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the time for 35 minutes.
5. Now press “Temp Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the temperature to 315ºF (157ºC).
6. Close the PowerXL with “Air Frying Lid” and press “Start Button” to preheat.
7. When the unit shows “Add Food”, open the lid and place the beef mixture into the greased inner pot.
8. Close the lid and press “Start Button” to start cooking.
9. When the cooking time is completed, press “Cancel Button” to stop cooking.
10. Open the lid and transfer the omelet onto a plate.
11. Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve hot.