Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Makes 8 servings
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
Oil, as required
1 cup bacon
2 cubed tomatoes
1 cup chopped fresh spinach
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a small bowl, add the eggs, salt and black pepper and beat well. Set aside.
2. In the inner pot of PowerXL Grill Air Fryer Combo, add the oil.
3. Rotate the “Control Knob” to select “Sauté” mode and press “Start Button” to start cooking.
4. Add the bacon and tomato and cook for about 5 minutes, frequently stirring with a wooden spoon.
5. Add the spinach and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
6. Press “Cancel Button” to stop cooking and place the eggs over the bacon mixture, followed by the cheese.
7. Rotate the “Control Knob” to select “Air Fry” mode.
8. Press “Timer Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the time for 8 minutes.
9. Now press “Temp Button” and rotate the “Control Knob” to set the temperature to 355ºF (179ºC).
10. Close the PowerXL with “Air Frying Lid” and press “Start Button” to start cooking.
11. When the cooking time is completed, press “Cancel Button” to stop cooking.
12. Open the lid and transfer the frittata onto a platter.
13. Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve hot.